Teeth Whitening in Charlotte, NC
Did you know that people with beautiful smiles are perceived as more successful, confident, and happier?
One of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to improve your smile is to whiten your teeth, and Gentry Dental has got you covered with a number of great whitening options to meet your goals for your smile.
Whether you’re seeking immediate results or you'd like to whiten at home at your leisure, we have an option to meet your needs.
Benefits of KöR Whitening
The Kör whitening system combines both in-office and take-home treatments to produce some of the most phenomenal results we’ve seen. This process takes a bit longer because you’ll complete a series of in-office treatments, along with your take-home regimen. KöR is known for being able to remove stubborn discoloration, even tetracycline (a type of antibiotic) staining, that other systems cannot, making it the best choice for patients who may have lived a long time with discoloration or staining.
Take-Home Whitening Trays
For patients who’d like to whiten at home, we’ll create custom trays made from impressions we take of your teeth. This provides you with snug-fitting trays that will ensure more of the whitening gel touches your teeth. We’ll give you our professional-strength whitening gel and a crash course on safely applying it, and then you’re off to a whiter, brighter smile.
We recommend that initially you whiten for two weeks to achieve your desired results, and after that, you’ll be able to update your smile whenever you like.
Professional Whitening vs. Over-the-Counter Whitening
Some patients choose to whiten with over-the-counter products, and there is an endless number of gels, toothpastes, and whitening strips available. While this may seem more cost-effective, here are some things you should consider:
- The whitening gel Dr. Gentry has access to is much stronger than over-the-counter products. It may take longer for you to achieve your desired results with store-bought whitening products.
- Dr. Gentry creates custom-fitting whitening trays while drug store systems are one size fits all. They could be ill-fitting, which puts you at risk of developing sensitivity from excess whitening gel.
- Over-the-counter products are often designed to focus on only your front six teeth, which may not produce your desired results.
- Over-the-counter products usually provide inconsistent results.
- It’s always advisable to whiten your teeth under the supervision of your dentist in case you experience issues with sensitivity.
Teeth whitening is a quick, affordable way to change the look of your teeth. We would love to help you brighten your smile! Contact our office today to learn more about our whitening options.