I need to improve the look of my smile, what are my options?
If you are not happy with the appearance of your smile, the good news is that there are some excellent cosmetic options that Dr. Gentry can help you with including:
- Dental Implants - Excellent for replacing one or multiple missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - Gentry Dental offers options for both take-home and in-office whitening treatments.
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers can give you the "Hollywood" smile you've always dreamed of.
- Invisible Braces - Invisalign or Six Month Smiles can align your teeth with efficiency and discretion.
- Tooth Colored Fillings - Can restore the damage caused by tooth decay or repair other small cosmetic issues such as gaps, chipping or discoloration.
- Full Smile Makeover - A treatment plan designed to address many issues that will return both function and aesthetics to your smile. The plan may include one or a few cosmetic treatment procedures.
Next Steps To Improve Your Smile
If you would like to learn more about what might be possible for your smile, the first step is to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gentry to discuss your goals for your smile and oral health. Dr. Gentry may take photos and x-rays, and she'll perform a thorough examination to determine your treatment needs. Then she will create a treatment plan that is customized for your specific needs.
A beautiful smile is just a phone call away! Contact Gentry Dental today to schedule your consultation.
This patient is very happy with the service she has received at Gentry Dental. From the convenient location to the accommodating staff.
"It has been an absolute pleasure ... Read More