Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We understand that patients often have questions about our office or their treatment, and we want you to know that our staff is always on hand to answer your questions.
We’re sharing a few of the questions that we hear the most; however, if yours isn’t answered here, please feel free to contact us. We’d love to talk with you!
- What is Invisalign and who is a candidate?
- Why do I need a crown? How long is the process to get one?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- Will my insurance cover my treatment?
- Why do I need x-rays, and are they safe?
- Is it safe to have metal fillings in my mouth? Should I have them removed?
- I’m missing some teeth. What is the best way to replace them?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- How does the KöR whitening system combat the sensitivity issue?
- Is KöR Whitening system permanent?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- How do I know if I'm having a dental emergency?
- How long do crowns last?
- How long do dental implants last?
- I have bruxism, what are my options?