Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Gentry Dental we believe that educating our patients is key! We want our patients to be involved with their oral health and comfortable making decisions, which is why we spend the extra time with each patient understanding concerns and answering each question.
We invite you to contact our office with any questions you may have about your overall oral health, about the services we offer, and of course questions related to insurance and billing. We are here to help and hope that you can use us as a resource!
After years of practicing, Dr. Gentry and her team have encountered several questions that commonly are asked, which we have answered below. Feel free to browse these frequently asked questions to help guide you on your oral health and understand our services.
We hope that you can find the information you are looking for and look forward to hearing from you.
- What is Invisalign and who is a candidate?
- Why do I need a crown?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- Will my insurance cover my treatment?
- Why do I need x-rays, and are they safe?
- Is it safe to have metal fillings in my mouth? Should I have them removed?
- I’m missing some teeth. What is the best way to replace them?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- How does the KöR whitening system combat the sensitivity issue?
- Is KöR Whitening system permanent?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- How do I know if I'm having a dental emergency?
- How long do crowns last?
- How long do dental implants last?
- I have bruxism, what are my options?
- I don't have dental insurance. What are my options at your office?
- I need to improve the look of my smile, what are my options?
- What is composite resin?
- How do I choose the right dentist?
- What is a smile makeover?
- Can KöR Whitening remove stains?
- What are the symptoms of a tooth abscess?
- When do you recommend a dental bridge?
- Are tooth colored fillings durable?
- How long do tooth-colored fillings last?
- Are you suffering from bruxism?