Dental Veneers Charlotte NC
Do you wish you had a dazzling Hollywood smile? Did you know that most of the smiles we admire have been enhanced?
Many of them have been enhanced with porcelain veneers. Dr. Gentry has the advanced skills and training to create the smile you’ve always dreamed of, and here’s how we do it with porcelain veneers.
What Is a Porcelain Veneer?
A dental veneer is made from a thin layer of porcelain that is custom designed to fit over your natural tooth structure. Dr. Gentry relies on her artistry to create the look and shade of your new veneers, and the result is a smile you’ll be proud to share with the world.
Veneers can be used to restore one or two teeth, but are best utilized to enhance an entire smile. They are ideal for repairing a number of dental issues including:
- Misshapen teeth
- Discoloration and staining
- Wear and fractures
- Small chipping
- Misaligned teeth
- Gaps and spacing
What Are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
- Besides enhancing the appearance of your smile, veneers offer a number of other benefits for patients:
- Because they’re bonded directly to your tooth, they give it strength and longevity.
- Veneers don’t require very much tooth structure to be removed, so they help to preserve most of your natural tooth.
- Veneers are easy to take care of since you’ll be able to brush and floss like normal.
- They offer a lot of durability, and with the right home care and regular dental check-ups, they can last for many years.
- Veneers are also stain resistant, which means they don’t discolor at the rate of your natural teeth, so you won’t have to worry about whitening your teeth.
Am I a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
If you’re considering enhancing the appearance of your smile, the first place to start is a consultation with Dr. Gentry.
Porcelain veneers are only one cosmetic treatment that might be right for your needs. During your consultation, Dr. Gentry spends a lot of time discussing your lifestyle, goals, and desires for your smile with you so she can make recommendations for the right treatment for your needs.
You might be surprised to learn that you have multiple cosmetic options to choose from. It’s our goal at Gentry Dental to educate you about your teeth and your oral health so you can make decisions about your care and treatment that are right for you.
With extensive training in the field of cosmetic dentistry, you can rest assured that whether you choose porcelain veneers or other treatment, Dr. Gentry will help you achieve amazing results. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation. A beautiful smile is just a phone call away!
Patient came to see Dr. Gentry at Genrty Dental to imrpove his smile and get Vaneers! Very happy with staff and had a wonderful expoerience.
5950 ... Read more